Andro400 Safely Boosts
Sex Drive and Performance
“Andro400 is the solution to every middle-aged man’s problem!”
– J. Robertson, San Diego, Ca
The unique combination of ingredients in Andro400 not only increases your sex drive, but also helps to relieve both the mental and physical causes of ED.
It is widely known that testosterone is the #1 hormone that creates libido and sexual desire in both men and women.
This is exactly the reason why Andro400 is so successful -- because it can help virtually anyone, including you, safely increase their testosterone levels, boost libido, ramp up their sex life and even reverse symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED).
That's because Andro400's unique formula has dual benefits: it not only safely increases testosterone levels, it also
facilitates efficient blood circulation throughout the entire body
And this is where Andro400 can deliver an All-Star ()
performance for you!
for more information on libido and ED.
Do You Have Any of These Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
Low Testosterone Linked to Aging!
You may also have read about the direct correlation between aging and declining hormone levels. Testosterone production in men peaks around the age of 30 and declines thereafter by about 1% to 2% per year.
By the age of 80, a man’s testosterone level may only be 20% or even less than what it was in his youth!(10)
This raises a very important question: Do hormones decline because we age or do we age because hormones decline?
Let’s take a look at a list of well-known and typical signs of aging:
The symptoms of low testosterone (Low T) are exactly the same as the symptoms of aging.
- Decreased sex drive
- Decreased strength, stamina and endurance
- Decreased energy levels
- Loss of muscle mass and muscle tone
- Increase in body fat especially around the abdomen
- Weaker erections and orgasms
- Loss of body hair
- Loss of bone density
- Decreased feelings of well-being and happiness
- Increased moodiness and depression
- Forgetfulness and decreased ability to concentrate
- Loss of motivation
- Decreased immune system function
Pretty depressing list, isn’t it? But here’s the real kicker:
all the above signs of aging are the exact same symptoms of low testosterone!
Now be honest with yourself: Do you have any of the above symptoms of low testosterone?
Testosterone: “The Fountain of Youth?”
Take a look below at these amazing benefits of increasing your testosterone levels, and you're sure to agree: it sounds like the ‘Fountain of Youth’!
By increasing your testosterone levels, you can reverse the symptoms of aging and greatly improve your overall health
- Increased libido and enhanced sexual performance
- Reduced body fat
- Increased muscle mass and muscle tone
- Greater sense of well being and happiness
- More energy and vitality
- Increased strength, stamina and endurance
- Improved immune system function
- Increased bone density
- Improved circulation and blood flow
- Controlled blood glucose levels
- Lower bad (LDL) cholesterol, higher good (HDL) cholesterol
- Reduced conversion of testosterone to estrogen
- Increased sperm count and mobility (fertility)
- Improved concentration, memory and mental function
- Increased DHEA, an anti-aging hormone
- Increased SOD, a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage and aging
Did you notice something about the above list of benefits? They are all
reversed symptoms of aging.
Yes, now you can not only stop, but reverse the symptoms of aging! And it’s not difficult to do!
Read the benefits this customer experienced with Andro400:
Gained Energy, Strength and Muscle
"I'm 56 in 3 months, and I’d just like to let you know that I’ve been using Andro 400 for over 3 months now, and I’m happy to report the following changes:
- My strength during exercise has returned to a level that I would consider acceptable.
- I used to struggle to do five to ten push-ups in the morning. Now I’m doing 20 without loss of breath.
- My voice is deeper as it should be.
- My muscle mass has improved.
- I feel healthier."
"I recently had a blood test to measure my testosterone levels. The doctor said my levels were well above average for my age. I’m aiming to get them back up to a twenty-year old’s."
"Five years ago I was given a testosterone cream to replace what should have been there.I disliked the idea of that, since it wasn’t going to encourage my system to make my own.This is why I value Andro 400. I also take a number of other supplements, but taking Andro 400 has made a difference that I was able to notice. Glad I found it."
Michael Kapetanellis - Sydney, Australia
(1) Goepp, Julius, MD. "Low Testosterone Promotes Abdominal Obesity in Aging Men." LifeExtension.com. Life Extension Magazine, Oct. 2010.
(2) AM, Traish. "Result Filters." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 7 Aug. 2014. Web. 26 Aug. 2014.
(3) Rebuffé-Scrive M, Mårin P, and Björntorp P. “Effect of testosterone on abdominal adipose tissue in men.” National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Nov. 1991.
(4) De Pergola G. “The adipose tissue metabolism: role of testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone.” Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000 Jun; 24 Suppl 2S59-S63.
(5) Dr. Ismail Tambi, National Population and Family Development Board Human Reproduction Specialist Centre, Malaysia. The Singapore Straits Times, Feb 2003.
(7) JK, Udani, George AA, Musthapa M, Pakdaman MN, and Abas A. "Effects of a Proprietary Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma Longifolia (Physta) and Polygonum minus on Sexual Performance and Well-Being in Men: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 12 Jan. 2014.
(8) A., George, and Henkel R. "Phytoandrogenic Properties of Eurycoma Longifolia as Natural Alternative to Testosterone Replacement Therapy." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 6 Jan. 2014.
(9) Wilson, C, et. al. “Testosterone increases GLUT4-dependent glucose uptake in cardiomyocytes.” J Cell Physiol. National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Dec. 2013.
(10) Bouloux, P., A Solomons, H Carr, and T Brothwood 2006. “Endocrinology of aging: the andropause and testosterone.” Presented at Society for Endocrinology 2006. Endocrine Abstracts 12 S38
(11) Page, Stephanie T. and Amory John K., et. al., “Exogenous Testosterone (T) Alone or with Finasteride Increases Physical Performance, Grip Strength, and Lean Body Mass in Older Men with Low Serum T,” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, March 2005. 90(3): 1502-10.
(12) Wilson, C and Contreras-Ferrat A, et. al., “Testosterone increases GLUT4-dependent glucose uptake in cardiomyocytes,” Journal of Cellular Physiology, Dec 2013. 228(12): 2399-407.
(13) Talbott, Shawn M., Julie A. Talbott, Annie George, and Mike Pugh. 2013. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects." Journal Of The International Society Of Sports Nutrition 10, no. 1: 1-7. SPORTDiscus with Full Text, EBSCOhost.