Gain Energy, Boost Libido
and Lose Belly Fat
Have You Lost Muscle and Gained Belly Fat?
Maybe you exercise regularly and watch your diet and still continually fight the 'Battle of the Bulge.' So why is it so difficult to lose belly fat once you reach a certain age? Fortunately, an answer has been discovered.
Recent scientific studies show that low testosterone (Low T) is directly linked to an increase in belly fat and obesity.(1)
The kind of belly fat we're discussing is visceral fat, the dangerous type of deep abdominal fat surrounding vital organs which has been linked to serious health issues, such as: high blood pressure, heart disease, type II diabetes and metabolic syndrome.(2)
Clinical studies show that increasing your testosterone levels results in reduced abdominal fat and obesity.(3)
Furthermore, you can now increase your testosterone levels safely and naturally without dangerous side effects and without spending a lot of money either.
Go here to learn more about reducing belly fat
Naturally Increase Your Testosterone Levels!
What is Andro400? Andro400 is an all natural herbal supplement, it is not a drug, hormone or synthetic. The primary ingredient in Andro400 is a widely researched herb (Eurycoma longifolia) grown in the rainforest in Indonesia and Malaysia.
This herb has been successfully used by hundreds of thousands of people for centuries in Asia as an aphrodisiac to enhance libido and sexual function.
Numerous studies conducted over many years show that this herb works by stimulating specific hormones in the body to increase testosterone production. In addition, it has been shown to free the "bound" testosterone circulating in the blood.(4)
It's not enough just to increase the testosterone your body produces, because as we age, the testosterone we naturally produce is often bound by SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) thus becoming unavailable for use in the body. It’s imperative that your testosterone remains unbound or “free” if you want to enjoy all the wonderful benefits testosterone provides.
Testosterone Doubled Within Three Weeks
At the National Population and Family Development Board in Malaysia, men between the ages of 31 and 52 were given two capsules of the herb (E. longifolia) in Andro400 every day for three weeks. They reported erections were stronger and, in some cases, lasted longer. Overall, they felt more virile. Their levels of testosterone doubled within three weeks.(5)
Naturally Increase Your Energy, Strength and Stamina
Wouldn’t you love to have more energy for all those things you enjoy doing in life?
Here’s the scoop about energy: Your body stores energy in the form of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which are performance molecules used for energetic activities. Numerous scientific studies have shown that the ingredient in Andro400, Eurycoma longifolia has the ability to:
- Step up your body’s metabolic rate
- Enhance production of ATP
- Enhance blood circulation
- Overcome lethargy & fatigue (4, 8, 9)
Sounds good so far? Well, it gets even better!
Boost Sexual Performance!
Over the years numerous studies have shown that the herbal extract in Andro400 is
effective as an aphrodisiac and improves sexual performance.
One such study found that men given the herb (Eurycoma longifolia) which is contained in Andro400 experienced:
- a 90% boost in libido
- a 73.3% improvement in sexual function and performance (6)
Potency Activity as an Aphrodisiac
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of Science
Malaysia Penang, Malaysia
Findings: Pro-androgenic effects of Eurycoma longifolia support the traditional use of this plant as an aphrodisiac. This study lends further support to the use of the plant by indigenous populations as a traditional medicine for its aphrodisiac property.(7)
Source: Ang HH, Ikeda S, Gan EK. Evaluation of the potency activity of aphrodisiac in Eurycoma longifolia jack. Phytother Res. 2001 August
Not bad for a completely natural herb! Another plus: no negative side effects.(8)
Do You Have Any of These Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
Low Testosterone Linked to Aging!
You may also have read about the direct correlation between aging and declining hormone levels. Testosterone production in men peaks around the age of 30 and declines thereafter by about 1% to 2% per year.
By the age of 80, a man’s testosterone level may only be 20% or even less than what it was in his youth!(10)
This raises a very important question: Do hormones decline because we age or do we age because hormones decline?
Let’s take a look at a list of well-known and typical signs of aging:
- Decreased sex drive
- Decreased strength, stamina and endurance
- Decreased energy levels
- Loss of muscle mass and muscle tone
- Increase in body fat especially around the abdomen
- Weaker erections and orgasms
- Loss of body hair
- Loss of bone density
- Decreased feelings of well-being and happiness
- Increased moodiness and depression
- Forgetfulness and decreased ability to concentrate
- Loss of motivation
- Decreased immune system function
Pretty depressing list, isn’t it? But here’s the real kicker: all the above signs of aging are the exact same symptoms of low testosterone!
Now be honest with yourself: Do you have any of the above symptoms of low testosterone?
Testosterone: “The Fountain of Youth?”
Take a look below at these amazing benefits of increasing your testosterone levels, and you're sure to agree: it sounds like the ‘Fountain of Youth’!
- Increased libido and enhanced sexual performance
- Reduced body fat
- Increased muscle mass and muscle tone
- Greater sense of well being and happiness
- More energy and vitality
- Increased strength, stamina and endurance
- Improved immune system function
- Increased bone density
- Improved circulation and blood flow
- Controlled blood glucose levels
- Lower bad (LDL) cholesterol, higher good (HDL) cholesterol
- Reduced conversion of testosterone to estrogen
- Increased sperm count and mobility (fertility)
- Improved concentration, memory and mental function
- Increased DHEA, an anti-aging hormone
- Increased SOD, a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage and aging
Did you notice something about the above list of benefits? They are all reversed symptoms of aging.
Yes,now you can not only stop, but reverse the symptoms of aging! And it’s not difficult to do!
Read the benefits this customer experienced with Andro400:
Gained Energy, Strength and Muscle
"I'm 56 in 3 months, and I’d just like to let you know that I’ve been using Andro 400 for over 3 months now, and I’m happy to report the following changes:
- My strength during exercise has returned to a level that I would consider acceptable.
- I used to struggle to do five to ten push-ups in the morning. Now I’m doing 20 without loss of breath.
- My voice is deeper as it should be.
- My muscle mass has improved.
- I feel healthier."
"I recently had a blood test to measure my testosterone levels. The doctor said my levels were well above average for my age. I’m aiming to get them back up to a twenty-year old’s."
"Five years ago I was given a testosterone cream to replace what should have been there.I disliked the idea of that, since it wasn’t going to encourage my system to make my own.This is why I value Andro 400. I also take a number of other supplements, but taking Andro 400 has made a difference that I was able to notice. Glad I found it."
Michael Kapetanellis - Sydney, Australia
(1) Goepp, Julius, MD. "Low Testosterone Promotes Abdominal Obesity in Aging Men." LifeExtension.com. Life Extension Magazine, Oct. 2010.
(2) AM, Traish. "Result Filters." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 7 Aug. 2014. Web. 26 Aug. 2014.
(3) Rebuffé-Scrive M, Mårin P, and Björntorp P. “Effect of testosterone on abdominal adipose tissue in men.” National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Nov. 1991.
(4) De Pergola G. “The adipose tissue metabolism: role of testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone.” Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000 Jun; 24 Suppl 2S59-S63.
(5) Dr. Ismail Tambi, National Population and Family Development Board Human Reproduction Specialist Centre, Malaysia. The Singapore Straits Times, Feb 2003.
(7) JK, Udani, George AA, Musthapa M, Pakdaman MN, and Abas A. "Effects of a Proprietary Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma Longifolia (Physta) and Polygonum minus on Sexual Performance and Well-Being in Men: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 12 Jan. 2014.
(8) A., George, and Henkel R. "Phytoandrogenic Properties of Eurycoma Longifolia as Natural Alternative to Testosterone Replacement Therapy." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 6 Jan. 2014.
(9) Wilson, C, et. al. “Testosterone increases GLUT4-dependent glucose uptake in cardiomyocytes.” J Cell Physiol. National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Dec. 2013.
(10) Bouloux, P., A Solomons, H Carr, and T Brothwood 2006. “Endocrinology of aging: the andropause and testosterone.” Presented at Society for Endocrinology 2006. Endocrine Abstracts 12 S38