How does a 55-year-old man, who’s been overweight for 12 years, take 6 inches of “FLAB” off his waist without dieting or added exercise, in 3 months flat?
Hello, I'm Sam Peters,
Have you ever wondered why you’re accumulating more of that ugly belly fat around your middle, year after year . . . even if you’re eating better and exercising more?
There's a critical reason for this condition, its known as . . . low testosterone. And recent scientific studies have proven it! (1)
Another unsettling fact: As we age, our testosterone continues to drop every year.
This accounts for why it gets more and more difficult for us men to maintain our weight as the years go by. Especially in specific places like our bellies.
Sometimes we experience this as “flab” around our middle and other times it’s more like a hard ball that’s inside of our gut, almost as if we had swallowed a volleyball.
This dangerous type of internal fat that surrounds our organs, called visceral fat, is caused by low testosterone.
And once this process gets started… it can actually accelerate its progression over time by building on itself and gaining momentum.
Our bodies continue to process food more and more inefficiently as our testosterone is reduced. (1)
Imagine if you were being forced to eat doughnuts every day. What would that do to your waistline?
Well, moving through life with low testosterone is having the same effect on your body, regardless of how HARD you work at it…
As always in life, if you don’t address a problem at its root cause, the problem will remain a thorn in your side and a continuous uphill battle of effort and toil until resolved.
Your Testosterone is Decreasing Every Year.
Middle Aged Men with Mid-Section Spread?
Improving Testosterone levels may provide the answer. . .
I won’t bore you or waste your time by quoting ““mountains of irrefutable research” that the entire scientific community accepts about the health benefits that are stated here for men with declining testosterone levels…
So the important part becomes…. Are your testosterone levels low?
And it turns out… almost all men decline in testosterone levels, as we get older. (2)
Men Age Because Their Testosterone Declines. If you’re an average 40-year-old, you have roughly half the testosterone you did when you’re in your 20′s…
And if you’re 50 or over, you only have about one third – or even less!
So if you’re an average male, 40 to 50 years of age, you’re operating on 1/2 to 1/3 the amount of testosterone that you had available in your 20s…
And if you’re in your 60′s or 70′s, your testosterone is far less than that! (2)
It’s no wonder you’re unable to maintain that flat stomach you once had back in your 20s when testosterone was working for you.
The question you should be asking now is . . .
How Do I Build Up My Testosterone Levels?
Well The good news is…
You have choices!
1. Testosterone Replacement Therapy Drugs (patches, injections, creams and gels like Androgel)
Pros: They work to effectively increase free testosterone levels within the body.
Con #1: Side Effects – Because these are drugs, they have side effects, as most drugs do.
As an example, Androgel’s side effects listed on the packaging are:
- Enlargement of prostate
- Prostate cancer
- Lower sperm count
- Swelling of ankles
- Heart failure
- Painful or enlarged breasts
- Sleep apnea
- Blood clots in the legs
- Skin irritation
My personal problem with this is: these particular side effects sound like they’re worse than what you are hoping to improve in your life with the drug.
Of course, the devil is in the details… If you can live with these side effects, this may be a good option for you.
Con #2: Cost – These drugs are expensive, figure to spend about $200-$225 per month.
Con #3: You need a prescription, and there is a possibility of drug interactions if you currently use drugs for other medical conditions.
Con #4: It could take months before you start seeing desirable results.
I’ve talked to several men who think…
“Okay, I know I’m putting up with side effects and high costs but since it’s a drug, I should get very quick results”
Unfortunately, this is not necessarily true. Androgel’s has no speed of efficacy advantage over the ‘proven’ testosterone enhancing ingredient in Andro400. (3)
A Natural and ‘Proven’ Supplement – Andro400
Pros #1: The active ingredient works to effectively increase free testosterone levels within the body. (4)
Pros #2: This natural herb-based product is very healthy and its phytonutrients would be good for you even if it didn’t have testosterone building qualities; much like eating greens in your salad are . . . (5)
It doesn’t force your body to deal with testosterone suddenly appearing artificially in your body, as it does when you take a drug…
Instead, Andro400 allows your body to create its own testosterone, naturally by providing your body with the building blocks required so you can do it on your own, in the way nature intended. (3)
These building block nutrients, produced by the body are what slowly deteriorate over time and prevent us from creating enough testosterone as we get older.
Pros #3: It’s much more affordable than drugs like Androgel. Prices vary depending on if you’re buying it directly from our website or you’re on a purchasing plan; however in all cases, you’ll save significant money increasing your free testosterone levels with Andro400.
Pro #4: You don’t need a prescription and there are no known drug interactions or side effects! (3)
Con #1: Although it works for the vast majority of men… not everyone notices outward results. The body is the most complex organism in the universe and because of that, it’s not completely predictable.
We understand this, and we certainly wouldn’t want you to pay for anything that doesn’t work for you, so were protecting you in this event with our no-nonsense, “return it if it doesn’t work for you”, 100% money back guarantee.
Instead of getting “side effects,” from drugs . . .
Get “side benefits” from Andro400 . . .Increased energy levels
As you increase testosterone levels you will:
- Increases your body’s metabolic rate
- Enhance production of ATP (your body’s store of energy)
- Increase blood circulation
- Reduce lethargy and fatigue (6)
Boost sexual performance
Over the years, numerous studies have shown that the herbal extract in Andro400 is effective as an aphrodisiac and improves sexual performance.
In a study conducted by Ismail Tambi, MD, head of the Human Reproductive Specialist Center in Kuala Lumpur, men given the herb which is the active ingredient contained in Andro400 reported:
- a 90% boost in libido
- a 73.3% improvement in sexual function and performance (7)
And other benefits enhanced testosterone levels will give you…
- Increased muscle mass and muscle tone
- Greater sense of well being and happiness
- More energy and vitality
- Increased strength, stamina and endurance
- Improved immune system function<
- Increased bone density
- Improved circulation and blood flow
- Improved concentration, memory and mental function
- Controlled blood glucose levels
- Lower bad (LDL) cholesterol, higher good (HDL) cholesterol
- Reduced conversion of testosterone to estrogen
- Increased sperm count and mobility (fertility)
- Increased DHEA, an anti-aging hormone
- Increased SOD, a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage and aging (6, 8)
Your personal guarantee from me…
You will be shocked and COMPLETELY delighted about how much better YOU FEEL, confident YOU ARE and transformed your LIFE HAS BECOME, in the next 90 days, compared to where you are today; or your money back!
Yes, you read that right. That’s 3 times the guarantee length of any other testosterone enhancing supplement guarantee in the world!
And I know this sounds outlandish.
But I’m making this amazing guarantee to prove Andro400 will deliver for you!
Here’s why I’m so sure…
Andro400 has a record of accomplishment of working for men who’ve been taking it for 4 months or longer.
This is why I’m so confident in passing along this unprecedented guarantee to you…
And on the outside chance you’re one of the small percent which Andro400 doesn’t have this great outcome for…
You will cheerfully and promptly receive a refund; you simply have no risk.
To Your Health…
PS… One more thing – it’s important!
I have one last question for you….
What will life be like in one, three or five years from now if you don’t increase your testosterone levels?
Will you continue to increase belly fat, feel less energetic, have less desire for romance and have less enthusiasm for life in general?
If you’re like most men of your age group… This is exactly what will happen to you!
This is especially true if you are currently experiencing the symptoms of low testosterone. And naturally increasing your testosterone levels is the best strategy to protect you from the long-term ravages associated with low testosterone.
And we’re sure, when you review the facts, you’ll agree Andro400 is your best choice!
It’s all natural with no negative side effects, it’s proven effective (3) and has a No nonsense, money-back guarantee…
You have nothing to lose except your Belly Fat…
Try it today and join the thousands of men it has helped …
And while discounts apply.
PPS – Just in case, you didn’t realize it…
This may be the easiest way you’ll ever find to resolve your accumulating Belly Fat…
This is because it addresses the root cause of the problem.
Without addressing the cause, it could remain a burden too heavy to bear leading to eventual failure.
Just look at what men just like you have to say about how the product has worked for them… in the side bar, to the right starting at the top of this page.
These are all REAL and unsolicited testimonials.
These guys were impressed enough to take the time to reach out and tell other men, like you, how it worked for them… And how they expect it to work for you too!
(1) Goepp, Julius, MD. "Low Testosterone Promotes Abdominal Obesity in Aging Men." LifeExtension.com. Life Extension Magazine, Oct. 2010.
(2) Bouloux, P., A Solomons, H Carr, and T Brothwood 2006. “Endocrinology of aging: the andropause and testosterone.” Presented at Society for Endocrinology 2006. Endocrine Abstracts 12 S38
(3) A., George, and Henkel R. "Phytoandrogenic Properties of Eurycoma Longifolia as Natural Alternative to Testosterone Replacement Therapy." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 6 Jan. 2014.
(4) Reproductive Research Center, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Article from the book Molecular Biology of the Cell, Published on: Sep 1, 2006.
(5) Talbott, Shawn M, et. al. “Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 26 May 2013, 10:28
(6) Wilson, C, et. al. “Testosterone increases GLUT4-dependent glucose uptake in cardiomyocytes.” J Cell Physiol. National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Dec. 2013.
(7) , (8) Navar , Paul D., MD. “Optimizing Testosterone Levels in Aging Men.” Life Extension Magazine. July 2008.
- Considering Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
(Injections, gels or patches) Read this first!
- FREE Report:
Testosterone: The Vital Key to Protecting Your Health and Extending Your Life!
- Critical Health Dangers of Low Testosterone
- Women’s Libido and other Amazing Benefits for Women