Did you know that once a man reaches a certain age, it becomes much more difficult to lose belly fat?
It also becomes trickier for us older guys to remain healthy, lean and fit.
Most men chalk this up to "getting older" or a "slowing metabolism". But there is a real, concrete reason for this, and it's called: low testosterone.If you store fat around your belly,
You can win the 'battle of the bulge'
Scientifically verified (although not well-known) hundreds of studies have shown that low testosterone leads to excess fat buildup in the abdomen, which can be very difficult to shed through diet and exercise alone.1, 2, 3 But the good news is: there is a simple solution to this problem.
You see, your T levels start decreasing at about 30 years of age, and it's so gradual it's hardly even noticeable ... until one day you realize you're no longer the man you used to be.
This accounts for why it gets harder for us men to maintain our weight as the years go by. Sometimes we experience this as "flab" around the middle, and other times it feels like a hard ball in your stomach.
A man can lose up to 90% of his testosterone by the time he's 70 years old!3-- National Institute of Health
This is where Low T can become especially harmful, encouraging the more dangerous type of fat that gets lodged deep inside your body called visceral fat -- literally coating and smothering your most vital organs and keeping them from functioning properly.3, 5,12
And even for younger men, this can be the start of a very dangerous series of events that not only makes it difficult to lose weight, but starts a man on a downward spiral toward poor health.
Men with higher T levels gain less belly fat6 and find it much easier to stay lean.
"Low testosterone levels could help explain the round bellies of many middle-aged men," says Dr Carolyn Allan of Prince Henry's Institute of Medical Research in Melbourne, Australia.
Dr Allen conducted a 12-month study which showed that Low T levels result in increased abdominal fat in men:6
The study treated two groups of men -- all average weight – who had low T levels. Group A received testosterone and Group B got a placebo. The study found that men who received testosterone did not gain fat around the middle, while the men who took the placebo did.6
The Australian study confirms what many other studies show: higher T levels can prevent abdominal obesity and the dangerous build-up of visceral fat.
The study also found that the amount of belly fat a man carries is a leading predictor of Low T levels.
That's because belly fat slows down and inhibits your body’s testosterone production.7 It's a vicious cycle: Low T causes belly fat, and belly fat causes even lower Low T!2,7
Low T leads to the buildup of visceral fat, and both are very dangerous to your health and longevity2,5,7,8,12
And unless testosterone is increased, men of any age who have abdominal fat, (even men in their 20's) can start down the dangerous road leading to Low T.
Low testosterone can trigger a host of life-threatening diseases5,8,12,16 including: heart disease, prostate cancer, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, depression, dementia, Alzheimer's, etc. -- and worse of all: increased mortality from all causes.16, 17, 18, 19
Improving one's Testosterone should be part of every man's overall wellness plan. Indeed, the benefits of higher T go way beyond outward results such as losing belly fat, gaining muscle, and increasing energy, stamina and libido.Buy Now
The Low T and belly fat association is scientifically clear— the decline in testosterone levels is a direct cause of the “battle of the bulge", and closely tied with the storage of deep 'visceral' abdominal fat .1,3, 5,12
Safely restoring your Testosterone is critical to empowering your body to reduce fat and build more lean muscle tissue. This is because testosterone plays a vital role in how our body balances glucose, insulin, and fat metabolism.
Scientific studies show there are three specific ways testosterone reduces and prevents the buildup of abdominal fat:
1. Testosterone inhibits fat storage by blocking a key enzyme necessary for the uptake of fat into the body’s fat cells.9
2. Testosterone stimulates fat burning by increasing the receptors on the fat-cell membrane that release stored fat.9
3. Testosterone increases insulin sensitivity (reducing diabetes risk) and improves lipid and insulin metabolism, while enhancing the growth of muscle fibers and decreasing fat deposits. 9
Studies show Increasing your testosterone to youthful levels can help your body burn fat and regain muscle.4,6,9,12
According to a study at Massachusetts General Hospital published in the New England Journal of Medicine, 10 Low T is not only directly related to increased belly fat, it causes muscle and strength loss.5, 10, 12
Low T = More Fat
High T = More muscle
Because Andro400 goes to work restoring your body's primary male hormone, it not only attacks fats cells causing them to gradually melt away and disappear, it also helps your body ignite and re-grow muscle fibers adding lean body mass. 5,11
In addition, boosting your testosterone with Andro400 “fires up your engines" to increase your metabolism and burn more fat – even while you're sleeping!9,11,20Andro400 Is Both a Powerful and SAFE Tool for You
Study after study has shown the natural herbal ingredient in Andro400 will safely restore your Testosterone levels without any negative side effects.11, 13
In fact, the herb in Andro400 has been used for over 400 years in Asia for it's many health benefits and as an aphrodisiac to enhance sex drive and performance in both men and women! Not only does this herb have an extremely long history of safety, there's a mountain of research proving it's effectiveness!11, 13, 14, 15You'll Feel "Like a New Man"
The natural testosterone boost you get every day from Andro400 can end the "Low T -- belly fat cycle" once and for all!
Not only that, every day, Andro400 can help your body combat the life-threatening dangers of low testosterone and reverse years of damage caused by Low T.11,12
“You’ll feel healthier and enjoy life so much more-- with more energy and stamina to do the things you love, a better sex life, more confidence, and an overall sense of happiness and well-being.Try the Andro400 Solution
We can't promise you'll become a "man of steel." But we can promise that boosting your Testosterone back to youthful levels with Andro400 can be life-changing as far as the way you look and feel – not to mention the benefits of higher T levels for your health!
And since Andro400 offers the best satisfaction guarantee in the industry -- you literally have nothing to lose (except that clingy belly fat!) and so much to gain in virtually every aspect of your life!100% Money Back Guarantee
If after taking Andro400 daily for at least 60 days, you haven't started feeling happier, healthier, stronger, more energized and fit, or noticed an increase in libido and stamina, you may return the product and receive your money back (less shipping) for a full 90 days from the date you ordered! That's how confident we are that Andro400 can make a positive difference for you like it has for tens of thousands of other happy customers who take it every day!
Lose fat and become more fit
Regain your muscle and strength11
Have much more energy and stamina10
Speed up your metabolism11
Enjoy an increase in sex drive and performance9
Improve your mood, memory and mental clarity10,11
Protect your health and possibly even extend your life!12
With Andro400 you can increase your T levels safely and naturally with no side effects!
1. Rebuffé-Scrive, M., P. Marin, and P. Björntorp. "Effect of Testosterone on Abdominal Adipose Tissue in Men." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
2. Endocrine Society. (2012, June 23). Long-term testosterone treatment for men results in reduced weight and waist size. ScienceDaily. Retrieved April 15, 2015 from sciencedaily/releases/2012/06/120623144941.htm
3. Stanworth, R. D., & Jones, T. H. (2008). Testosterone for the aging male; current evidence and recommended practice . Clinical Interventions in Aging, 3(1), 25–44.
4. Tong PC, Ho CS, Yeung VT, et al. Association of testosterone, insulin-like growth factor-I, and C-reactive protein with metabolic syndrome in Chinese middle-aged men with a family history of type 2 diabetes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Dec;90(12):6418-23.
5. Saad, F., Aversa, A., Isidori, A. M., & Gooren, L. J. (2012). Testosterone as Potential Effective Therapy in Treatment of Obesity in Men with Testosterone Deficiency: A Review. Current Diabetes Reviews, 8(2), 131–143. doi:10.2174/157339912799424573
6. Michelle, Pountney. "Pot belly factor; Low testosterone linked to heart disease." Herald Sun (Melbourne) (n.d.): Newspaper Source, EBSCOhost (accessed April 13, 2015).
7.Yassin AA, Saad F, Gooren LJ. Metabolic syndrome, testosterone deficiency and erectile dysfunction never come alone. Andrologia. 2008 Aug;40(4):259-64.
8. "Low Testosterone and Your Health." WebMD. WebMD, n.d. Web. 15 Apr. 2015.
9. "Optimizing Testosterone Levels in Aging Men." LifeExtension, N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
10. "Misguided Medicine." LifeExtension, N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
11. Talbott, Shawn M., Julie A. Talbott, Annie George, and Mike Pugh. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on Stress Hormones and Psychological Mood State in Moderately Stressed Subjects." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. BioMed Central, n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
12. Salam, Ranabir, Achouba Singh Kshetrimayum, and Reetu Keisam. "Testosterone and Metabolic Syndrome: The Link." Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. Medknow Publications & Media Pvt Ltd, n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
13. Tambi, M. I. B. M., M. K. Imran, and R. R. Henkel. 2012. "Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism?." Andrologia 44, 226-230. Academic Search Complete, EBSCOhost (accessed October 22, 2014).
14. Majidi Wizneh, Faramarz, and Mohd Zaini Asmawi. 2014. "Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Simarubaceae); Advances in Its Medicinal Potentials." Pharmacognosy Journal 6, no. 4: 1-9. Academic Search Complete, EBSCOhost (accessed April 16, 2015).
15. Henkel, RR. "Tongkat Ali as a Potential Herbal Supplement for Physically Active Male and Female Seniors--a Pilot Study." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
16. Saad, Farid, Antonio Aversa, Andrea M. Isidori, and Louis J. Gooren. "Testosterone as Potential Effective Therapy in Treatment of Obesity in Men with Testosterone Deficiency: A Review." Current Diabetes Reviews. Bentham Science Publishers, n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
17. Shores MM, Matsumoto AM, Sloan KL, Kivlahan DR. Low serum testosterone and mortality in male veterans. Arch Intern Med. 2006 Aug 14;166(15):1660-5.
18. Laughlin GA, Barrett-Connor E, Bergstrom J. Low serum testosterone and mortality in older men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Jan;93(1):68-75.
19. Khaw KT, Dowsett M, Folkerd E, et al. Endogenous testosterone and mortality due to all causes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer in men: European prospective investigation into cancer in Norfolk (EPIC-Norfolk) Prospective Population Study. Circulation. 2007 Dec 4;116(23):2694-701.
20. "Effect of Testosterone on Metabolic Rate and Body Composition in Normal Men and Men with Muscular Dystrophy." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
Caution: This product is not intended for use by pregnant or breast feeding women. If you are taking any prescription medications, are taking any kind of hormone modulating supplements such as anabolic steroids or hormone replacement therapy or have any type of hormone responsive diseases or conditions such as breast or prostate cancer, benign prostatic hypertrophy, or thyroid disease, consult your health care professional before using this product. Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before changing any medicine.
Mike David - Before
Mike David - After
"I’m 51 years old. In just 6 months of using Andro400 I have lost 35 lbs. and went from a size 38 to a size 32 waistline. I have more energy and look and feel 20 years younger! My wife even says that I have to use your product. Thank you Andro400 for my brand new healthy lifestyle!"
-- Michael David, Seattle, WA
"I have been on Andro400 since early August, 2014. I have lost 62 pounds and have gone from size 46 waist to size 40. I started at 280 pounds and have gotten down to 218 as of today. I am soon to be 77 years old and still work in my business six days a week. I get exercise from my business but have not done anything out of the ordinary as far as exercise is concerned."
-- Dick Hoyne, Wauconda, IL
I was a size 38 waist and I was so unhappy. I hated it – it was not me! Now with Andro400, I've lost 50 lbs., and went from a size 38 waist to an unbelievable 30! I am 56 years old, and feel like I am 25 again! My wife and daughter were in disbelief when I put on my tux I wore when I got married 30 years ago! Exercise used to be a chore -- now I have the energy to jog, exercise, play sports and get back involved in things like I was earlier in my life. I'm so happy now!
-- David Ryan, Milford, Ontario, Canada
“I'm a deputy sheriff, and I've been in law enforcement for 25 years. I've used a lot of products trying to stay in shape, and the only one I've had great results with has been Andro400. I started taking it about 3 months ago, and within two weeks, I found that I was losing weight in places it was hard to get it off like the stomach area. Since then I have lost 51 pounds -- down to 179 from 230. I've gone from a snug 36 inch pant size to 32 inches-- which is what I wore high school! All my friends and coworkers ask what I'm doing to lose the weight and I tell them Andro400. It's the best product I've ever used in 25 years in law enforcement to stay in shape!”
-- Tim Forehand, Geneva, AL
"I'm 61 years old and after 4 months of using Andro400, I lost 75 lbs. I feel happier, healthier, and more energetic, and I no longer have to take high blood pressure medication. My wife, my friends, even my doctor has commented on how great I look. I haven't changed my diet, I haven't changed anything – I just started taking Andro400.”
-- Jeff Paulin, Black Canyon, AZ
I'm a truck driver and spend about 13 hours a night in my truck. Out of boredom, all I did is eat fast food. That was before Andro400 – ever since then my life has changed. I started out 4 months ago weighing 341 pounds – since then I've lost 45 pounds! There's no cravings – I actually don't think about food anymore. One thing Andro400 said on the radio ad is it attacks belly fat – well let me tell you it did – I've lost 6 inches! I'm sleeping better. My knee pain went away. I had back issues and that went away, and I can only attribute that to Andro400. I'm so proud of my look now. This product is a life changer for me!
-- Chris Walls, St, Genieve, MO
Jim Asher - Before
Jim Asher - After
"I've been taking Andro400 for about a year now. I've lost a little over 30 lbs. I have more energy. The biggest thing is just feeling better about myself – a lot more confidence. I'm 54 now and I'm feeling about as good about myself as I ever have! Anybody I talk to that says what did you do, and asks if I was on some kind of weight loss program, I say no, I'm just taking this and it works really well for me!"
-- Jim Asher, CO
“I have been taking your product for about 3 months and I feel amazing! Lost 35 pounds, no aches or pains, and a new zest for life. Thank you!”
-- Calvin Garland, LV, NV
“We had a contest at work to see who could lose the most weight. I started taking Andro400 and won by losing 26 pounds in a little under 3 months! The guy closest to me lost only 8 lbs. Your product did everything I wanted it to do, and I’m very happy with it!”
-- Stephen K., Indianapolis, IN
“I’m a retired firefighter going on 65 and noticed I was getting soft and bigger in the belly even though I do regular exercise (jogging 3-4 miles 4 to 5 times a week. Since using Andro400, I’ve lost 2 inches off my waist and 12-13 pounds. I did not diet, ate what I normally do (here in Vegas, lots of buffets). Started out with a 38 inch wast, now 36; 195 lbs., now in the 182 range.”
-- John S., Las Vegas, NV
“I have started my third bottle and the results have been outstanding. It has been a great adjunct to my weight loss program giving me absolutely NO appetite at all. I have lost almost 60 pounds in a little over 2 months! THANKS!”
-- Victor S., Waukeskha,WI
“I’ve been taking Andro400 since Feb. (about 3 month) and have already lost 20 pounds! So now I’m ordering another 90 day supply.”
-- F. Nielsen, UT